District Employee - Submit your Work Orders and Facility Schedules with us
Community Member - Submit a schedule with us
Thanks and remember we are always here to help. Email us with any questions or concerns.
- Our mission is to support the mission and vision of the school district by providing a safe, clean well maintained environment which protects the capital investment of the community.
- To properly maintain all facilities. This will be accomplished by identifying repair, maintenance and environmental issues for each building, implementing a computerized maintenance management system, assigning and periodically reviewing priorities, initiating preventative maintenance activities and communicating the condition of building on a regular basis.
- To properly maintain grounds.
- To provide professional development opportunities for staff. This will be accomplished by identifying general activities, making system-wide professional development available to maintenance staff, encouraging staff members to conduct training and conducting follow-up surveys.
- To implement an energy management program. This will ensure that the buildings are being managed as efficiently as possible and reduce unnecessary energy costs.
- To make buildings available for community use. This will be accomplished by scheduling building use, updating the regulations for building use, identifying areas of concern and working cooperatively with community members.
|Steven Faucher||(508) 398-7670||Assistant Facilities Manager|
|Danielle Lamminen||(508) 398-7677||Maintenance Secretary|
|Ronaldo DePaiva||Grounds Laborer|
|Dan Pantoja||Van Driver|
|Steven Monteiro||Grounds Laborer|