Get a preview of the next issue of the EHBi News!
Watch our students perform The Chocolate Touch!
Check out Jump foir the Heart week inour gym!
- Kindergarten registration has begun! Registration forms can be picked up in the main office. This year, they are also available on-line, on the Dennis-Yarmouth Regional School District web page.
- PARCC testing has been scheduled for our third grade students. All third graders in Massachusetts participate in PARCC testing. The dates for this year are May 2-5, and again from May 9-11. We appreciate all your efforts to have third grade students in school, on time, for these important testing sessions. Third graders will have school breakfast together on test days. On the first and last days of testing, we will have full, hot breakfast. On the days in between, students will be offered yogurt and a Nutri-grain bar. More information can be found on our web-page.
- Sat 5/7 DY Soccer Boosters Plan Sale at DY High School 9am-3pm
- Mon 5/16 Josiah Dennis Manse Trip – Room 116
- Wed 5/18 Josiah Dennis Manse Trip – Rm. 113
- Fri 5/20 Josiah Dennis Manse Trip - Rm 114
- Mon 5/23 Josiah Dennis Manse Trip – Rm. 118
- Wed 5/25 Josiah Dennis Manse Trip – Rm. 112
- Thr 5/26 Backyard Game Night – 5-7pm
- Wed 6/1 Music Memory for Grade 3
- Wed 6/2 ‘Living with Differences’ Assembly for 2nd graders
- Thr 6/2 Lighthouse Field Trip – ShaRms. 112, 116
- Fri 6/3 Lighthouse Field Trip – Rms. 113, 114, 118
- Fri 6/3 Books & Beyond Parade Celebration for 2nd Grade
- Mon 6/6 3rd Graders visit Wixon
- Tue 6/7 Kindergarten Visit & Bus Ride 9:45-11am
- Thr 6/9 Kindergarten Visit & Bus Ride 9:45-11am
- Fri 6/10 Pitter Patter Puppet Show for 2nd Grade in the Gym @2:30pm
- Mon 6/13 Susan Baur (3 Sisters Turtle author) visits 2nd grade classes today
- Wed 6/15 Field Day – K & 1st from 9:45-11:15am – 2nd & 3rd from 1:30-3pm
- Thr 6/16 EHBi Literacy Fair –
- Thr 6/16 SEALS Art Show – Cultural Center of Cape Cod from 5-7pm
- Fri 6/17 3rd Grade Graduation – 10am – DYHS Auditorium
- Fri 6/17 Baker Family Picnic – 12noon
- Fri 6/17 Kindergarten Celebration – 1:30pm
- Mon 6/20 Museum of Natural History Field Trip for 1st graders-leave @9:30
- Mon 6/20 Long Pasture Field Trip for 2nd Grade **tentative date
- Tue 6/21 Long Pasture Field Trip for 2nd Grade **tentative date
- Wed 6/22 Last day of school (1/2 day for students)
The Ezra H. Baker Innovation School is a Pre-Kindergarten through grade 3 school in the Town of Dennis. Our school serves a diverse population of learners. Our enrollment of 406 students includes academically talented, typical, and struggling learners. Our work is guided by our five core beliefs:
- All students can learn;
- All students can achieve at high levels;
- All students are entitled to a complete education;
- All Students are entitled to be nurtured in their physical, social, and emotional development;
- All students can use what they know to make a difference in the world!