The Ezra H. Baker Innovation School is a Pre-Kindergarten through grade 3 school in the Town of Dennis. Our school serves a diverse population of learners. Our enrollment of 406 students includes academically talented, typical, and struggling learners. Our work is guided by our four core beliefs: All students can learn; All students can achieve at high levels; All students are entitled to a complete education; All students can use what they know to make a difference in the world!
The Latest Baker Business:
So much has been happening at EHBi! Here is a quick update on past and future happenings:
- Last Friday, our PTAC transformed our reading garden into a pumpkin patch. Hart Farm donated 200 hundred pumpkins and PTAC purchased the rest so that each student could bring home a pumpkin of his/her very own.
- On that same day, grade three students completed their unit on cranberry bogs with a cranberry festival! All four of our third grades worked together to build bogs of their own, write cranberry poetry, taste cranberry treats, and weigh and measure cranberries!
- After school activities began this week. Over 135 students are participating.
- Our cross country team made quite the showing at last weekend's Dennis Police Department road race. Several of our students received medals!
- November is Family Literacy Month! Parent/teacher conferences are scheduled for November 13th and 19th. On these days, students will be dismissed at 12:10. There is no school on Veterans' Day, Tuesday, November 11th.
- Check out the slide show on the right for pictures of all these wonderful events!