Fall sports are fast approaching please make sure you have valid physical and permission forms filled out and signed prior to practice. All sports start on Thursday August 21st with the exception of football its starts on Monday August 18th.
- Physicals are good for 13 months
- Permission forms may be picked up and dropped off in the main office
- Please make sure your parents complete the online concussion course and fill out all concussion forms listed below. These will need to be turned into your coach on the first day of practice.
- The concussion course link is http://nfhslearn.com/
- All fall coaches have lists of players and physicals, if you have had a physical this summer please make sure Athletics Director Paul Funk has an updated copy
- Preseason Sports Schedules are posted on this web site under News and Announcements please check to see when your sport starts.
Dennis-Yarmouth Regional High School
At or before the start of each sport or band season, all students who plan
to participate in extracurricular athletic activities must complete and submit to the athletic director a current Department of Public Health Pre-participation Form signed by both the student and the parent.
If a student sustains a head injury or concussion during the season, the DPH Report of Head Injury During a Sports Season form must be completed by 1) the coach or band director if the injury or suspected concussion occurs during a practice or game or 2) by a parent if the injury occurs outside the school setting and forwarded to the coach or band director.
Heads up Concussion fact sheet for Athletes